What to bring
- Clothes appropriate to the season.
- Personal items including toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc.
- Any tobacco products you use. The staff goes to the store on Wednesdays to resupply.
- A small amount of money for the tobacco store or sodas from the drink machine.
- Any prescriptions you are currently using.
- Common recreation includes beach volleyball, basketball, football, frisbee golf, horseshoes, and fishing. Please bring some clothes appropriate for these activities if you plan to participate.
- Most importantly… an open mind.
What not to bring
- No electronics such as phones, smart watches, tablets, laptops, headphones, mp3 players, CD players, sound machines and stereos.
- No CD, radio, MP3, laptops, video game devices, or electronics of any kind.
- No weapons of any kind, this includes pocket knives.
- No mouthwash or anything that may contain alcohol.
- No food, drinks, or candy
Other things to know
- We provide all bedding, pillows, and towels for all of our guests, as well as fishing equipment and recreational materials.
- We have 2 ponds to fish in and we provide gear, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- You may wish to bring an old pair of shoes.
- We provide a washer, dryer, and laundry detergent at no additional cost.